Our electronic music course gives you an introduction to sound design, the process of song-building, and how to compose a melody within the electronic genre.
The goal of the course is to find your personal expression, share tips and experiences and finish a song by the end of the course.
Each participant must bring their own PC with software to arrange and produce music. Large parts of the course will be arranged according to the level of the participants.
All AKKS courses focus on mastery and fun, and the teaching takes place in a safe environment in groups of three to five participants.
Our courses are largely tailored to the skills of the participants. The courses are originally in Norwegian but can be adapted to accommodate the English speaking students. To see when the next gitar course will start and to sign up for the course please visit our Norwegian page.
- Each participant must bring headphones and their own PC with software to arrange and produce music, also called Digital Audio Workstation. We encourage participants to use Ableton Live to get the most out of the course. It is possible to download a free demo version that lasts 30 days.
- AKKS Bergen has Korg Minilogue analog synthesizers that can be used during the course.
- Each group has a maximum of 4 participants.
- To get the most out of the course, we recommend that the participants work on their own between the course sessions.
- The course consists of 6 sessions with 2 hours of teaching (including break). A total of 12 hours teaching.
- The course is being held at USF Verftet.
Prices for instrument, vocal and electronic music courses in autumn 2020
kr. 1 690 * Course fee 25 years or younger or student incl. Membership in AKKS 2020
kr. 1 890 * Course fee 26 years or older including membership in AKKS 2020
kr. 3,000 Course fee if you do not want membership
* If you are already AKKS member, choose course fee without a subscription
Music activity for everyone
AKKS Bergen does not want economics to stand in the way of participation at our courses. We therefore have a limited number of places that are free for those under 18 and where the family has limited finances. To use this offer, you select this at the courseregistration form. If you have the Activity Card from Bergen kommune, this can also be used with us. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. This is supported by BUFDIR.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.