Foto: Kristoffer Øen
The piano is a universal instrument fit for most genres and is essential in music production and songwriting.
All AKKS ‘courses focus on a feeling of mastery and joy of playing, and the teaching takes place in a safe environment in groups of three to four participants. Large parts of the courses will be arranged according to the level of the participants.
In the course for beginners, electric piano level 1, we learn different scales and chords, and start playing songs early. We explore different playing techniques and the most common chord twists. Through exercises you get the basic knowledge of the piano you need. During the course you will play, alone or with others. If you do not have a piano at home, you can book a free rehearsal in our premises at a given time.
Elpiano level 2, is the course for you who have played a little before, or have taken our beginner course. We continue to work with different playing techniques and chords. We work with note reading and playing of more advanced songs.
We have three type of courses:
- Beginners course for Youth course 12 to 16 years
- Beginner course- from 15 years- no no upper age limits.
- Advance course- from 15 years- no no upper age limits.
Our courses focus the joy of playing music, as well as mastering the instrument on every step of the way. The teaching takes place in a safe environment, in groups of up to five participants. Large parts of the courses will be arranged according to the level of the participants.
To see when the next pianocourse will start and to sign up for the course please visit out Norwegian page:
About the course
- There are digital pianos available to each participant at the course with headphones.
- You can rehearse in the rehearsal spaces for free between the course dates, as far as capacity goes. Monday through Friday before 5:00 pm and all day during the weekends.
- Each course consists of groups of no more than 4 participants.
- The course consists of 6 sessions with 1,5 hours of teaching (including break). A total of 9 hours teaching.
See our Norwegian page for information.
Music activity for everyone
AKKS Bergen does not want economics to stand in the way of participation at our courses. We therefore have a limited number of places that are free for those under 18 and where the family has limited finances. To use this offer, you select this at the courseregistration form. If you have the Activity Card from Bergen kommune, this can also be used with us. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is supported by BUFDIR.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.